- Andre Victoire
- Baby Nursery Furniture
- B & Q
- Barker & Stonehouse
- Furniture 123
- Furniture Village
- Garden Bargains
- John Lewis
- Laura Ashley
- M & S
- Oak Furniture Land
- Oak Furniture Soutions
- Pine Solutions
- Sleeping Solutions
Part of the Home Retail Group which includes Argos and the furniture sold here is very similar to the Argos range:
- Missing parts can be obtained by calling customer servvices
- Most wardrobes should take 1-2 hours to assemble
- The instructions usually indicate a typcial assembly time for two people.
- Double this to get an idea of how long it will take one person.
- If you are competant it should take half the time (i.e. the time indicated for two people)
- With a little thought one person can usually work around steps requiring two people.
NB: Assembling Drawers From homebase